Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK)
Lat: 39.42°N Lon: 77.37°W Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 56. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 1am. Low around 19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE