Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Phillips Army Air Field / Aberdeen (KAPG)
Lat: 39.47°N Lon: 76.17°W Elev: 59ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 51. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixed with snow showers before 1am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 22. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harford County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE