Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73 Lon: -92.23 Elev: 276ft.
Little Rock AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as 3. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as 2. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow and sleet before 11pm, then freezing rain and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of sleet before 11am, then a chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE