Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Big Spring (KBPG)
Lat: 32.21°N Lon: 101.52°W Elev: 2572ft.
Big Spring TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 45. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Howard County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE