Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedNW 6 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.1 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE)
Lat: 26.2°N Lon: 80.18°W Elev: 13ft.
Fort Lauderdale FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 8 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 40%.