Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Low around 17. Windy, with a north wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 16 by 10am. Wind chill values between zero and 5. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE