Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pensacola International Airport (KPNS)
Lat: 30.47°N Lon: 87.2°W Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Escambia, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE