Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer29.94 in (1012.8 mb) Dewpoint69°F (21°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
Gatlinburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.