Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNNE 7 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 86. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE