Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167 Lon: -121.950833 Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. West wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Light northwest wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE