Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
LOS GATOS (LSGC1)
Lat: 37.204167°N Lon: 121.950833°W Elev: 1842ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE