Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE