Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333°N Lon: 122.54833°W Elev: 190ft.
San Rafael CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming northeast.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. West northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE