Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Hebron Municipal Airport (KHJH)
Lat: 40.15 Lon: -97.59 Elev: 1467ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 7. Wind chill values as low as -11. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE