Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Hebron Municipal Airport (KHJH)
Lat: 40.15°N Lon: 97.59°W Elev: 1467ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE