Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 15 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Omaha, Eppley Airfield (KOMA)
Lat: 41.3°N Lon: 95.9°W Elev: 982ft.
Council Bluffs IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely before midnight, then a slight chance of snow between midnight and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pottawattamie County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE