Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-18°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Omaha, Eppley Airfield (KOMA)
Lat: 41.3 Lon: -95.9 Elev: 982ft.
Council Bluffs IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -19. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -12. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of flurries before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pottawattamie County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE