Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.74°N Lon: 87.6°W Elev: 548ft.
Hohenwald TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.