Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7pm and 1am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Some of the storms could be severe. Low around 60. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 7am, then showers and thunderstorms likely between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of showers after 1pm. Some of the storms could be severe. High near 64. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cumberland County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE