Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
Jersey City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 58. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 3am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Windy, with a south wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy, with a northwest wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a west wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hudson County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE