Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 16 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bridgeport/Igor|Sikorsky Memorial (KBDR)
Lat: 41.18°N Lon: 73.13°W Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 49. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 23. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 22 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Windy, with a northwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE