Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Windy
- Wind SpeedN 29 G 35 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before noon, then a chance of rain, snow, and sleet. High near 38. North wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE