Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 16 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.7 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cape Girardeau Regional Airport (KCGI)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 89.58°W Elev: 337ft.
Cape Girardeau MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cape Girardeau County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE