Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of light rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE