Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Garrett County Airport (K2G4)
Lat: 39.58°N Lon: 79.34°W Elev: 2933ft.
Mc Henry MD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 9am. High near 58. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -17. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Garrett County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE