Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity43% Wind SpeedNW 13 mph Barometer30.45 in (1033.0 mb) Dewpoint7°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Wheeling Ohio County Airport (KHLG)
Lat: 40.17°N Lon: 80.65°W Elev: 1179ft.
Wheeling WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 14 mph. Sunday A slight chance of showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday A chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 40.