Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.45 in (1031.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hermiston, Hermiston Municipal Airport (KHRI)
Lat: 45.82583°N Lon: 119.26111°W Elev: 636ft.
4 Miles ENE Hermiston OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE