Ana moving away from main Hawaiian Islands
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to move away from the main Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts. A Tropical Storm Warning and a Hurricane Watch are in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedS 3 MPH Barometer29.71 in (1005.9 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Walla Walla, Walla Walla Regional Airport (KALW)
Lat: 46.095°N Lon: 118.28417°W Elev: 1204ft.
4 Miles NNE Walla Walla WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 8 to 14 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.