Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Richland AP AWOS (KRLD)
Lat: 46.3056°N Lon: 119.30419°W Elev: 394ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light south wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE