Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
West Chester PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 18. West wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Rain, snow, and sleet. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain or freezing rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Chester, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE