Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Idaho Falls Regional Airport (KIDA)
Lat: 43.52083°N Lon: 112.06611°W Elev: 4741ft.
Idaho Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE