Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
CW5709 Corvallis (C5709)
Lat: 44.55133 Lon: -123.29117 Elev: 239ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 15. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Snow after 11pm. Low around 23. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 33. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Willamette Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE