Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
EAGLE CREEK (EGKO3)
Lat: 45.368056°N Lon: 122.331111°W Elev: 732ft.
6 Miles SSE Eagle Creek OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 41. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE