Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Vancouver Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE