Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1027.3 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Sheridan County Airport (KSHR)
Lat: 44.76031 Lon: -106.97411 Elev: 3970ft.
Sheridan Co. Arpt WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sheridan Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE