Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Pinedale, Ralph Wenz Field Airport (KPNA)
Lat: 42.79528°N Lon: 109.80694°W Elev: 7087ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. North wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE