Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Virginia Tech Airport (KBCB)
Lat: 37.21 Lon: -80.41 Elev: 2133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE