Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedS 15 mph Barometer30.07 in (1019.0 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lynchburg, Lynchburg Regional Airport (KLYH)
Lat: 37.32°N Lon: 79.21°W Elev: 935ft.
Lynchburg VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday A chance of snow before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow between 9am and 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.