Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.823056 Lon: -122.883056 Elev: 62ft.
2 Miles ESE Sequim WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Strait of Juan de Fuca, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE