Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1037.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-10°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
West Plains Municipal Airport (KUNO)
Lat: 36.88 Lon: -91.9 Elev: 1227ft.
West Plains MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -8. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wind chill values as low as 1. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as 2. East wind around 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as 5. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Howell County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE