Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Kaiser Memorial Automatic Weather Observing (KAIZ)
Lat: 38.11°N Lon: 92.55°W Elev: 869ft.
Osage Beach MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 79. Wind chill values as low as 42 early. South wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then showers likely after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 43. Wind chill values as low as 23. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camden County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE