Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 1 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Running Springs Smiley Park (SDRSM)
Lat: 34.2°N Lon: 117.127°W Elev: 5440ft.
2 Miles SE Running Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE