Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 9 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
Current conditions at
EW3141 Corona Del Mar (E3141)
Lat: 33.60467°N Lon: 117.88367°W Elev: 49ft.
Newport Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE