Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
EW2644 Hemet (E2644)
Lat: 33.7475°N Lon: 116.972°W Elev: 1594ft.
San Jacinto CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE