Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Palm Springs Regional Airport (KPSP)
Lat: 33.82219°N Lon: 116.50431°W Elev: 407ft.
Palm Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coachella Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE