Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Nacogdoches Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KOCH)
Lat: 31.57°N Lon: 94.7°W Elev: 354ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 47. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nacogdoches County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE