Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 32. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE