Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
Cedar City UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. East southeast wind around 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE