Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake UT
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. North northwest wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE