Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.16 in (1022.1 mb) Dewpoint51°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Valdosta Regional Airport (KVLD)
Lat: 30.78°N Lon: 83.27°W Elev: 190ft.
Valdosta GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph. Saturday Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.