Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58°N Lon: 81.87°W Elev: 15ft.
Fort Myers FL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Light south wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. East wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Lee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE