Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Cross City Airport (KCTY)
Lat: 29.64°N Lon: 83.1°W Elev: 38ft.
Cedar Key FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 18 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Levy, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE