Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 12 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
CW7706 Bisbee (C7706)
Lat: 31.44192°N Lon: 109.9127°W Elev: 5377ft.
3 Miles N Bisbee AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 9 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dragoon/Mule/Huachuca and Santa Rita Mountains including Bisbee/Canelo Hills/Madera Canyon, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE