Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedSW 6 mph Barometer29.96 in (1013.8 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 44.36°N Lon: 105.53°W Elev: 4035ft.
Gillette WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 7 to 12 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Northern Cambell, WY