Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 15 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778°N Lon: 113.93306°W Elev: 3445ft.
8 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 11 to 20 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE